Jeanette Lee is an American Celebrity Billiard player with a handsome amount of net worth. In the year 2023, Jeanette Lee net worth is $7.1 million.
Who is Jeanette Lee?
Lee, aka Black Widow, is a professional billiard player who was awarded as the world’s No. 1 female pool player during the 1900s.
Her attractive playing creates an appeal to become her fan. With an extensive fan base and as a skilled player, Jeanette Lee net worth is $7.1 million as of 2023.
Now we are going deep into Jeanette’s biography and discussing her net worth in the next part of the article. So Keep reading until the end to find out more.
Highlights of Jeanette Lee
|Professional Name||Black Widow|
|Real Name||Jeanette Lee|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1971|
|Age||53 years (2023)|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$7.1 million (2023)|
Early Life & Education
J. Lee was born on July 9, 1971, in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Her father and mother both are from Korean immigrants in America.
Lee attended The Bronx High School of Science but couldn’t complete her high school life.
Lee married George Breedlove, who was also a professional pool player, in 1996.
George and Lee both shared one son and three daughters together.
But now they are divorced, as per the GoFundMe page description, where she is addressed as a single mom.
Lee was enthusiastic about a billiards career from an early age.
Firstly, in school, she earned money by nannying and waitressing.
At the age of 18, Jeanette started playing billiards, following Johnny Ervolino at Chelsea Billiards.
Firstly, she played in local and regional Billiard clubs, mostly the Howard Beach Billiard Club in Queens, New York City.
There, her talent was discovered by music producer Gabe Vigorito, owner of the club. Who first gave her the nickname Black Widow and sponsored her expenses.
And within one year, she was ranked as the #1 Pool player in the world.
Jeanette Lee Net Worth Timeline
Jeanette Lee Net worth in 2023:
|Net Worth||$7.1 Million|
|Yearly Income||$1.1 Million|
Jeanette Lee net worth in recent years
|Net Worth 2022||$7.06 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$7 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$6.4 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$5.9 Million|
J. Lee lives in her own house in New York, which is such a luxurious mansion.
Our report says she loves to own the latest versions of premium cars. She has more than two different versions of the SUV in her garage.
Jeanette on Social
Awards & Achievements
Jeanette achieved next to uncountable achievements in her life. The most significant of them are,
- 1993 WPBA Connecticut Classic
- 1994 WPBA U.S. Open 9-Ball Championship
- 1995 WPBA Olhausen Classic
- 1997 WPBA Huebler Classic
- 1999 Tournament of Champions
- 2001 World Games Nine-Ball Singles
- 2001,2003 Billiards Digest Sports Most Powerful Person
- 2007 Skins Billiards Championship
- 2007 Team Cup Championship
- 2013 WPBA Hall of Fame
- 2013 Billiard Congress of America Hall of Fame
- 2015 Asian Hall of Fame
- Lee was ranked #4 in Pool & Billiard Magazine’s “Fans’ Top 20 Favorite Players” poll in 2007.
- She is a co-author of The Black Widow’s Guide to Killer Pool.
- Her nickname, Black Widow, comes from the fact that she eats her opponents at the pool table and always wears a black dress.
- Lee was motivated by Johnny Ervolino to play this game.
- Lee’s parents are Korean Immigrants.
- Jeanette suffered from Ovarian Cancer.
As we discussed previously, Jeanette proved herself in this sport.
She has a large fanbase and always connects with her fans.
So, with so much popularity and achievements, it is pretty normal that J. Lee has a net worth of $7.1 million as of 2023.
Learn more about another Celebrity Net Worth Kyle Tucker