Yuval is a famous chef and cook-book-author with a handsome amount of net worth.
Who is Vivian Howard ?
Vivian Howard is well-known as a chef, entrepreneur, author and television host.
She has a large fanbase for her cooking and hosting television cooking program ‘A Chef’s Life’. Hence Vivian Howard net worth is approximately $5.5 million as of 2023.
Now, we are going deep into Chef Vivian Howard net worth and full biography in the next part of the article.
Highlights of Vivian Howard
|Professional Name||Chef Vivian Howard|
|Real Name||Vivian Howard|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1978|
|Age||45 years (2023)|
|Birth Place||Deep Run, North Carolina, USA|
|Occupation||Chef, Author, Television Host, Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$5.5 Million (2023)|
Early Life & Education
V. Howard was born on March 8, 1978, in Deep Run, North Carolina, USA. Her father’s name is John Howard, and her mother’s name is Scarlett Howard. Both of them are farmers.
She completed her BA degree in English Language at North Carolina State University. While reading at the University, Howard attended a one-month culinary-themed changing program in Argentina.
Howard & Ben Night first met at a Voyage restaurant in NYC. Later on, they got married and started Howard’s homestead at Deep Run. They shared twin children in their married life.
However, they officially confirmed that now their marriage knot is broken.
Though firstly, Howard studied the English Language. She changed her career track later. She again graduated from the Institute of Culinary Education in NYC at 2004
But her career started before it; she became part of an advertising company Grey Worldwide. After that, she worked as a waitress in a Voyage restaurant.
After marrying her colleague Ben, they started a soup delivery business.
- The first restaurant of them is Chef & the Farmer, which was opened in 2006. This restaurant creates a modern and traditional fusion of southern dishes.
- In 2017, this couple opened their second restaurant Benny’s Big Time Pizzeria, in the Warehouse District of Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Her third restaurant name is café Handy + Hot, which was opened in Lenoir, South Carolina.
Books by Howard
- Her first cookbook and memoir, Deep Run Roots – Stories and Recipes from my Corner of the South, was released in 2016.
- In 2020, She released her second cookbook- This Will Make It Taste Good: A New Path to Simple Cooking.
Television Show Hosting
- A Chef’s Life: A different type of documentary-cooking show on PBS & South Carolina Educational Television. From 2013-17, this show was very popular in the USA, especially in Carolina.
- Somewhere South: In 2020, Howard returned through this six-season cooking program that illustrates different traditional dishes in the Southern part of Carolina.
Net Worth Timeline
Vivian Howard Net worth in 2023:
|Net Worth||$5.5 Million|
|Yearly Income||$1.4 Million|
Vivian Howard Net Worth in Recent Years:
|Net Worth 2022||$5 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$4.6 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$4.1 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$3.7 Million|
Houses & Cars
As a celebrity chef, Vivian maintains her class in her houses. She inherits a home and big land from her parents in Carolina. She also has another house in NYC.
Vivian Howard reportedly has more than two cars in her garage. She uses an SUV for her professional use. And a SEDAN for daily use.
Awards and Achievements
As a multi-talented person, it is pretty common for him to receive awards and accolades every year.
- For her restaurant Chef & Farmers, she got AAA Four Diamond Award for five consecutive years (2011-15).
- She also got listed in OpenTable Top 100 Restaurants in America (2011) for the same restaurant.
- Her TV program A Chef’s Life won Peabody winner for Excellence in Broadcasting(2014) Daytime Emmy winner for Best Directing of a Lifestyle/Travel/Culinary program (2015).
- In 2017, her cookbook Deep Run Roots – Stories and Recipes from my Corner of the South won four IACP Cookbook Awards, including Cookbook of the Year, Julia Child First Book Award, Outstanding Restaurant Cookbook, and Outstanding Cookbook in the General Category.
How Viv Howard Makes Her Money?
The main source of income for Vivian Howard comes from her restaurants.
She got 20% from selling profit of her books all over the world. And a writer generally gets $385000 for each million sold copy.
She also sells t-shirts, books, food, and accessories on her website – vivianhoward.com/shop.
Apart from this, she also earned a handsome amount from hosting.
Howard on Social
- Howard’s first cookbook remained three week bestseller by NewYork Times.
- More than a million copies of her books are sold.
- She is a mother of twin children.
- Howard comes from a farmer background.
- Chef & The Farmers will reopen at the end of 2023.
- Vivian & Ben are now divorced after many years of marital relationship.
Vivian, with no objection, introduces a new era of cooking and hosting, more specifically presenting a fusion between modern and traditional cooking.
She has a large fan base worldwide for her TV shows and books. So it is pretty normal for this bestseller author and famous chef to have a net worth of $5.5 million in her account. And this will surely increase along with her popularity.
Learn more about another Celebrity Net Worth Meryem Uzerli