Sarah J. Mass, the fantasy writer, holds a smart amount of net worth compared to other authors.
Who is Sarah J. Mass?
Sarah Janet Mass is an adult fantasy novel author and New York Times bestseller.
She is famous for her books such as House of Earth & Blood, A Court of Thorns & Rose.
With extravagant popularity and an immense number of books sold, Sarah J. Mass Net Worth is $45 million as of 2023.
Now, we are going deep into her net worth and full biography in the next part of the article. Keep reading until the end to find out more
Highlights of Sarah J. Mass
|Professional Name||Sarah J. Mass|
|Real Name||Sarah Janet Maas|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1986|
|Age||37 years (2023)|
|Birth Place||NewYork City, USA|
|Net Worth||$45 Million (2023)|
Sarah was born on March 5, 1986, in New York City, New York, USA. But she was raised in the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
She is Jewish from her father’s side. Though her mother is a Christian, she is Jewish.
She graduated from Hamilton College, majoring in Creative Writing and minored in Religious Studies.
Sarah’s married life is now over a decade. She married her husband in 2010. His name is Josh.
They shared one son and one daughter in their 13-year relationship.
Sarah had a passion for writing from her early life. Generally, authors don’t have a degree in writing. But Sarah’s graduation proves his passion.
When Sarah was only sixteen, She debuted with her first novel, Throne of Glass. She first posted that in a fiction archive ‘Fictionpress.com’ where her novel is listed as one of the most popular.
Then Sarah decided to publish it. In 2010, this book was purchased by Bloomsbury, a British worldwide publication house.
She has more books in her career; The Assassin’s Blade (2014), Throne of Glass (2012), Crown of Midnight (2013), Kingdom of Ash (2018), A Court of Frost and Starlight (2018), House of Sky and Breath (2022) etc.
Her upcoming book is House of Flame and Shadow (2024).
Net Worth Timeline
Sarah J. Mass Net worth in 2023:
|Net Worth||$45 Million|
|Yearly Income||$6 Million+|
Her Recent Years Net worth:
|Net Worth 2022||$42 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$40 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$38 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$34 Million|
Her Instagram proves that Sarah maintains a comfortable lifestyle.
She inherits a house from her parents in Manhattan.
Sarah buys a luxury apartment in NYC as well as a house in Los Angeles.
J. Mass reportedly has more than three cars in his garage. She uses a Range Rover for her professional and daily use.
Awards and Achievement
Sarah has a list of awards and accolades achieved,
- She won an award from Goodreads in the Best Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction category for her book Queen of Shadows in 2015.
- In 2016, she won the same award in the same category for her book A Court of Mist and Fury.
- She continues this for her other book, A Court of Wings and Ruin & Kingdom of Ash, in 2017 and 2018.
- She also achieved awards from Goodreads in the Best Fantasy category for House of Earth and Blood, A Court of Silver Flames, House of Sky and Breath in the 2020-21-22 season.
Her major accolades include The 25 Best YA Books Of 2015, The 71 Best Books of 2018, 10 best fantasy novels 2015, 36 of the best fantasy books everyone should read etc.
How Sarah Makes Her Money?
Farah got 20% from selling profit of her books all over the world. And a writer generally gets $385000 for each million sold copy.
Sarah on Social
- Sarah is recognized as the #1 New York Times bestseller.
- More than 14 million copies of her books are sold.
- Her book was interpreted in 37 different languages other than English.
- Sarah J. Mass net worth is $45 million in 2023.
- This year’s net worth is the personal highest for her.
- A TV series will be based on her novel The Court of Thorns and Roses series.
Sarah, with no objection, introduces a new era of fantasy novels.
She has a large fan base all over the world.
So it is pretty normal for this best-seller author to have a net worth of $45 million in her account. And this will surely increase along with her popularity.
Learn more about another Celebrity’s Net Worth Vivian Howard